Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lego Minifigure Top 10

 Those of you who know me, know I love Minifigures, whether they are Lego or Kreo, so I've decided to put together two blogs featuring my favourites in my collection from those two sets. Let me know if there's any figures you think I would like in the future!

"Kebob" Bob
The first on my list is Bob, he is literally a greasy and dirty Kebab stall owner, he is gross, and not at all like most other pristine looking Lego figures. I also figured I would include this figure here today because of a mistake I keep seeing everywhere with his name. His name includes his company's name "Kebob" he is not a "Kebab"...it irritates me when people get that wrong....

Good Cop/Bad Cop
Good Cop/Bad Cop is a figure (well several figures) that feature an alternate head as a design feature, even in the Movie. The reason I like this set of figures so much is because they show off the now long-running feature of having alternate heads on their Minifigures, to a humorous level.

Executive Ellen
I've liked Ellen since I go her (despite the heavy dust on her figure) because I love the idea that she was just on the way to work, when Lord Business attacks Brickburg and she gets involved in the whole mess.

Barrista Larry
Larry was the first Minifigure I got from a blind pack, or at all in fact, so he's someone I have a bit of a connection with now. I also quite like how he's just one of the every day guys, who we see the work life of in his figure. Plus he comes with a little coffee cup thingie, which is always fun.
He was originally going to have a major role in my Kreo/Lego comic series, but I just couldn't get around his plot line properly, so I gave up on him.

Sexual Harras- Um...Panda Suit Guy
I like the Lego figures that are just people in animal suits, as they are either entertainers or just Furries, which is just great to have appear in a kid's toy line. I like this one in particular because he reminds me of Sexual Harassment Panda from South Park, and he even comes with an adorable miniature version of himself (which could creepily be an abducted child thinking of it....MOVING ON!)

Robot Radio DJ
I'm including the Radio DJ here because, as shown in the movie he is the one who keeps playing "Everything Is Awesome" on the radio...this is the face of evil....JUDGE HIM!

Exclusive Emmets
I love the exclusive Emmet figures, they're fun to look at, and are nicely evocative of certain scenes from the Lego Movie. The main reason I like them is because they look so cheap. The PJ version is just a reuse of the Sleepyhead figure from a few waves earlier, and the Western version has a random hat and poncho attached...they didn't even change the Construction Worker uniform underneath! (It's even funnier when you see Wyldstyle's outfit, which is a perfect Western outfit)

Sad Clown
Look at this guy...he makes me depressed just looking at him! What isn't there to love about that. I wonder if he's missing his black and white cat or something? Maybe I should give him the Panda's stolen child?

Gamer Nerd
This guy just made me laugh when I saw him, he's basically the perfect figure for any nerd (gamer or not) to have on their desk. He even comes with a nice little control pad too! (If you get 2 of him you could easily make a gaming party scene!)

Goth Girl
My last entrant here is my newest figure, and the one I most wanted from the recent Lego Wave 12. I don't know why, but I love her so much! Maybe it's the monochrome (I have noticed most of my favourites are in black and white) or maybe it's the adorable sad looking teddy. I dunno, she's just wonderful!


So that's my lot, I'll have the Kreo list up at the weekend most likely, until then let me know what you think of this list, if there's anyone you would have added yourselves, or even any other comments you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment