Search This Blog

Sunday 1 October 2017

I'm late! You may have noticed!


So, I'm a little late in my comic reviews/synopses lately, and there's a very simple explanation for that...my comic supplier is behind schedule! Yay! I love being delayed in things because of a third party.

Hopefully my comic orders over the last MONTH will arrive soon, but even then it will take me a little while to get around to doing all of the comic reviews, taking scans, analysing the subtle and unsubtle stuff and hoping to give people things that they wont have found for themselves before all of that.

Needless to say, once my current pre-orders with my current supplier run out, I'm likely going to start using another supplier, so does anyone have any suggestions for a seller I can use for IDW Hasbro-verse comics. (Also using non-physical copies of the comics like via Comixology is out of the question for me, I HATE reading comics meant for paper-based release on a computer screen) 

Thanks for listening (if you did) and I hope you stick around! (Also, enjoy the Derpy picture :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment